I have been enjoying the Ultimate Blog Challenge that I’ve been committed to this month. In this blog post I am sharing 10 random things about me. Here they are, in no particular order:
- I enjoy camping, hiking and all things outdoors
- I’m a waterfall enthusiast
- I attended college in Chicago and Las Vegas
- I have lived in 8 cities since I was a kid
- I took karate as a kid
- I love dogs
- I am terribly allergic to cats
- I have a goal of taking my husband to New Zealand to see where the Lord of the Rings movies were filmed
- I am a wine enthusiast (preferring the reds)
- I am an amateur photographer
Would you be willing to share some random things about you?
What a great idea for a quick blog post. I might steal it!
Thanks, Tammy Sue! Yes, please do. I got the idea from participating in the Ultimate Blog Challenge with Michelle Shaeffer. You can check it out here: http://ultimateblogchallenge.com/ The idea is to write a blog post a day to support you in getting in consistency with blogging. Has been fun!