Let’s talk about self-care for a moment, shall we?
I’ve been having a lot of conversations with people about their lack of self-care… so I thought it might be fun to share an image with some easy self-care tips to implement today. It’s a “challenge” if you will. You can do one item a day for the next 12 days… get creative… have fun!
These are meant to be starting points in your self-care journey:
* Drink more water
* Take a relaxing bath (maybe add some Epsom salts or essential oils)
* Set goals for the month ahead
* Read a book
* Make a cup of tea
* Learn something new
* Start a gratitude journal (and write down at least 5 things you are grateful for each day)
* Practice yoga (pick 3-5 poses and spend a minute or two in each pose)
* Write 5 things you love about yourself <3
* Celebrate a win from the day (big or small – celebrate them all!)
* Spend 5 minutes stretching
* Buy yourself flowers
Who is with me? 🙂 I recorded a video on this topic and will include the link to access it in the comments if you’d like to expand your self-care practice even more. <3