I love to read, often times I choose business topics over personal ones because I feel like I’m always needing to grow in my business.
Here are 5 books I want to read in the next 3 months:
- The Game of Thrones: A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin
- Fifty Shades of Grey by E L James
- The Walking Dead by Robert Kirkman
- Don’t Go by Lisa Scottoline
- Doctor Sleep by Stephen King
How about you? Are you a reader? Do you use an electronic reader like a Nook or Kindle? I’d love to know what books are on your “to read” list!
Same thing for me. I read so much about self-care and business that I don’t get a chance to read like I use to! I have so many books here in my apartment that I would love to read that I probably don’t ever need another one!
Love that, Dawn! So true. (: Are you committing to read some things for pleasure? (: