A guest blog by Katrina Sawa
Have you ever had one of those days where a really important opportunity comes across your desk or smacks you right in the face?
What do you do? Take action on it immediately, turn it down or think about it?
If you want to design the business and life of your dreams and be more successful and profitable, you want to try to go with your intuition more plus possibly pay-to-play.
If you think you’ll squeak by without investing much in your business, you may be sorely disappointed.
Profitable entrepreneurs say similar things:
- You’ve got to recognize a great opportunity when it smacks you in the face (or even if it gently nudges you too)
- You’ve got to have complete faith that there is an abundance and you do deserve it (whatever that ‘it’ is for you)
- You’ve got to have complete faith that it will all work out in the end
- You’ve got to TAKE consistent ACTION and make swift decisions to move towards what your vision is without hesitation or fear (we all have fear, but you must figure out how to step through it)
To pay-to-play could look like any or all of the following:
- Working with a business, marketing and/or life coach to help you lay out a plan and to keep you on track
- Investing in effective marketing materials and website to bring you an abundance of prospects and referrals
- Investing in workshops, conferences or trainings to continue learning
- Spending your time reaching out and meeting new people, more referral partners or network, volunteer and speak
- Hiring assistants to delegate much of the non-money-generating tasks to
Don’t try to recreate the wheel or do it all yourself…ask for help, invest in resources and build yourself a successful, profitable business you love!
Katrina Sawa is an Award-Winning Author, Speaker and International JumpStart Your Biz Coach who’s helped hundreds of small business owners take dramatic steps in their businesses to get them to the next level in business, revenues and their personal life. She offers one-on-one coaching, group coaching and do-it-yourself business-building products. She’s been featured on various news talk shows and radio shows including Oprah and Friends XM Radio. Go online now to get started with her Free Entrepreneur’s Success Kit and a complimentary Business Strategy Session at http://www.JumpStartYourMarketing.com/gifts!