A guest blog by Katrina Sawa
Do you ever wonder, “How am I supposed to ‘Get It All Done’?”
Using systems and consistent ways to market and follow up is a great place to start. As an entrepreneur, you probably have the tendency to try and do it all. However if you can change your thoughts about that to some extend, you will experience less stress and more fun in your business. Learning how to delegate, put systems in place, and implement effective functionality on your website will help you reach more prospects, leads and ultimately convert more to paying customers.
One thing I suggest is to use templates for your email marketing, follow up, direct mail, social media connecting and more. Prewriting messages and emails so you can get it all done easier will allow for automatic lead generation and high-volume sales conversions.
There is so much you can do online to market and promote your business but no ONE entrepreneur can ever do it all, at least not effectively of course. Therefore it is crucial that you learn how to automate as much of your business and marketing tasks as humanly possible.
Most entrepreneurs barely reach 5-10% of the potential number of prospects they could with what they attempt to accomplish in their marketing efforts. You can be in many more places and be much more well known if you learn some simple techniques for automating, delegating and systematizing much of what you do.
Here are just a few ideas you can look at in your business to see if or how you can automate:
Your online business set up
- You need a professionally designed website for credibility
- You want to offer a freebie that your visitors can opt in for on every page of your website in an opt in box that stands out like a sore thumb (this is the #1 goal of your website!)
- Most business owners should have shopping carts hooked up to their website so people can click and buy but also to house your database and to send your database email newsletters, promotions and more.
- You may want online forms, FAQ pages, video tutorials or online quizzes or assessments to get people interacting on your site.
- Set up RSS feeds to repurpose your content and posts.
Your marketing and follow up
- Develop a pre-consultation questionnaire or intake form online to help qualify prospects and have them take the initiative.
- Create printed order forms to take to in person networking events and conferences – get prospects while they’re hot!
- Pre-write emails and mailings for follow up after networking events so you aren’t recreating the wheel.
- Check your voice mail to make sure its professional and effective – tell them what to do, go online, get freebies, etc.
- Put a full email signature and link to your freebies in the P.S. everywhere you can.
- Hire a housekeeper, nanny, landscaper or errand service
- Shop online and pay bills online
Those are just a few things to get you started but if you understand that you can increase your business with more automating, delegating and systematizing then I highly recommend you ask for help to get more focused and organized in your business.
With more automating and delegating you can increase your income and productivity and reduce your stress about making money as you’ll free up your time to be able to make so much more!
Come and talk with me in a complimentary business strategy session today and we’ll see what else is possible for you! Go to www.AskKat.biz now to fill out my questionnaire and I’ll be in touch.
Katrina Sawa is known as The JumpStart Your Biz Coach because she literally kicks her clients and their businesses into high gear. Katrina is the creator of the JumpStart Your Marketing Follow Up™ System and author of Love Yourself Successful of which she holds a live event on every year. She works with motivated entrepreneurs who want to start, grow and market your business the right way from the start. Katrina helps you move faster and more affordably towards your ultimate revenue and professional goals using online and offline marketing strategies, plus she kicks you in the butt to implement it all too! One thing that makes Katrina different is that she also focuses on your personal life when she works with you on your business. She found that most business owners lack enough self-confidence to truly enable them to get to their next level or take those leaps of faith they need to take to finally achieve their ultimate dreams. Katrina’s goal is to inspire, motivate and educate entrepreneurs how to love themselves fully, live a bigger life and leverage themselves to complete happiness. Katrina is an award-winning coach who has been featured on the Oprah and Friends XMRadioNetwork, ABC and CBS. Pick up a copy of her book today at www.LoveYourselfSuccessful.com or go get her Free Entrepreneur’s Success Kit and 2 additional Free Business-Building Gifts online at www.JumpStartYourMarketing.com/gifts!